- Universal Door Phone
- Installation in 4+n (5 wires audio) systems and in 1+n (2 wires) systems with any kind of push button panel.
- Possibility to have traditional call on buzzer or electronic call on handset loudspeaker.
- Electronic call adjustment or disabling by a slide switch with three positions:
- Maximum volume.
- Minimum volume.
- Call disabling (this is signalled by a little red flag, that comes out of the door phone body).
- Possibility to adjust the incoming speech signal volume (handset loudspeaker).
- Possibility to adjust the outcoming speech signal volume (handset loudspeaker).
ATLANTIKO UNIVERSAL DOOR PHONE
Login to view prices